Join Us: January 20, 2018
Be UNSTOPPABLE in 2018!
Learn about topics ranging from organic farming and mindful meals to feng shui, themography, holistic brain health and laughter yoga!
Classes, Mini-Workshops, Demos, Exhibitors, Samples and More!
Speakers – Lynnwood 2018
Dr. Rebecca Taylor, DDS
Suzy Grace Selin
Dr. Alireza Panahpour, DDS
Crystal Franck, Registered Dietitian
Susie Hindle Kher
Maureen Rivelle, RN, RMT
Barbara Barnes, BS/RN, MA/LMHC
What people are saying about the NW Mind Body Spirit Connection
Watch a Chakra-Inspired Fashion Show
Experience an exclusive runway show hosted by Se•Lyn Boutique & Crystal Shoppe. Seven models will each walk the runway in head to toe looks themed with each of the chakras.
Walk the Labyrinth
Dan Niven from The Labyrinth Society is installing a temporary labyrinth at the Lynnwood Convention Center for our event. Try it out by yourself or with a friend!
Take part in the Dreamscapes Project
Watch the HEAL Documentary
Join us for a Special Screening of the “HEAL” Documentary at 4:00 pm right after the NW Mind Body Spirit Connection!
Following the movie, a Q & A discussion is being hosted by Radio host Sue Lundquist with The Gratitude Cafe.
Schedule of Events
January 20th, 2018 at the Lynnwood Convention Center
10:00 – 4:00
- ALL EXHIBITOR BOOTHS OPEN
- Labyrinth Open for Self-Guided Walks
- Dreamscapes Interactive Project Open
10:30 – 2:30 – Cafe open for Food and Drink Purchases
10:15 – 10:45
- Room 1 – Dena Marie – Feng Shui for Fun: Clear Your Clutter and Change Your Mind
- Room 2 – Dr. Rebecca Taylor, DDS – Avoiding Braces for Your Kids – What Does the Airway Have to Do With It?
10:45 on Main Stage – Laughter Yoga Demo
11:00 – 11:30
- Room 1 – Lauren Dillon-Merrill – Being Human: Embracing our Humanity from a Spiritual Perspective
- Room 2 – Joe Rothstein – Chinese Medicine in the Kitchen
- Room 3 – Susie Hindle Kher – Creating Sacred Space and Rituals
11:45 – 12:15
- Room 1 – Tristan Klesick – Lifestyle Changes and the Will Power Gap
- Room 2 – Paige Roberts – Stress-Trauma and the Brain
- Room 3 – Maureen Rivelle – Reiki 101
12:30 – 1:00
- Room 1 – Karl Mincin – Improving Digestion: Tame Your Tummy, Calm Your Colon
- Room 2 – Crystal Franck – Mindful Meals
- Room 3 – Shiela Baker – Power Animal and Spirit Guides of Shamanism
1:00 MAIN STAGE – Chakra-Themed Fashion Show presented by Selyn Boutique
1:30 – 2:00
- Room 1 – Lisa Lamont – Boot Camp for the Soul to Meet Your Goals in 2018!
- Room 2 – Suzy Grace Selin – Thermography: A Tool for the Early Detection Of Breast Cancer and More
- Room 3 – Mary Slater – The MELT Method: Alleviate Pain, Enhance Performance and Recovery and Move with Ease
2:15 – 2:45
- Room 1 – Vila Loukas – Understanding our Spiritual DNA
- Room 2 – Dr. Panahpour – Your Immune System’s New Best Friend: Your Dentist
2:45 – MAIN STAGE – Tai Chi Demo
3:00 – 3:30
- Room 1 – Barbara Barnes – Coming Home to Yourself: Hearing your True Voice and Letting it Guide You
- Room 2 – Geraldine Barnes – Intro to Chakradance™
4:00 – 6:00
HEAL Documentary Screening with Q&A Discussion hosted by Sue Lundquist of Gratitude Cafe radio
The January 20th, 2018 NW Mind Body Spirit Connection event will be held at:
Lynnwood Convention Center
3711 196th Street Southwest
Lynnwood, WA 98036
OVERFLOW PARKING is located north east of the Lynnwood Convention Center (Across from 36th Ave W) off of 195th Pl SW
at the Alderwood Community Church